Wednesday, January 18, 2012

10 DIY Kids Valentine Ideas

 Pop Rocks Valentine by Fiskars

 Superhero Valentine by Zakka Life
(tootsie pops)

Crush Photo Valentines via Design AGlow
(crush soda)

 Pencil Valentines by Simply J Studio

 Eye Love You Valentines via I Must Have Cute

 Monster Valentines by Make and Takes

 Mustache Valentine by Craft Monkey

 "O-Fish-Ally Be Mine" Valentine by Tammy Mitchell

 Valentine Kisses by I am Momma Hear Me Roar

 Lollipop Valentines by Design Mom

I am loving all of these creative DIY Valentines! Found them via Pinterest and have provided the links to all the sources where you can find more information. Some have provided free printables and tutorials!

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't seen the superhero Valentine before, that's cute! Any ideas on special things that you do as a family or for your family on Valentine's Day?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!